Amalelingue is open to anybody. In order to take part in our activities, including courses, registration is required. The annual registration fee is € 40,00 and is not transferable.
To enrol for one of our courses, kindly:
– fill in and e-mail the application form;
– upon receipt of our written confirmation, please pay a deposit – 30% of total amount + € 40 annual registration fee (excluding those courses requiring full payment from the outset: individual language or courses designed for two participants, preparatory courses for Ditals I and II, teacher training, etc.). ;
– balance to be paid in full at least 5 days before the beginning of course
Individual classes must be taken within 6 months from application.
Payments should be made to Amalelingue di Rosita Timossi – via San Lorenzo, 21/17 – 16123 Genova, Italy. Payment can be effected:
– by wire transfer to account Banca Fideraum: IBAN IT38K0329601601000064348471 – SWIFT/BIC: FIBKITMM
(please write your complete name and address and the reason for payment);
– directly by hand at Amalelingue.
Bank and postal charges must be paid by the student.
If your accommodation is arranged by Amalelingue, we will let you know the details of the payment on confirmation.
Course cancellation or charges
Should you cancel course participation, please notify us at least 15 days before the course starts via e-mail. Only in such a case can your advance payment be refunded minus € 50. No refund will be given for cancellations received less than 15 days before the course starts. Should you wish to change type of course to be followed, starting date or duration, please notify us at least 20 days before the course starts, via e-mail. Less than 15 days may incur an extra charge.
Amalelingue reserves the right to reduce the number of hours of a group course should the minimum number of participants not be reached.
Upon request, Amalelingue can provide the following documents necessary to apply for a student visa at the Italian Embassy in your country:
– enrolment certificate, provided that we receive confirmation of payment from the bank for the whole amount of the course;
– course payment receipt;
– renting contract or hotel reservation, if arranged through Amalelingue.
If you have been refused the entry visa, please notify us in writing at least 20 days before the course starts and attach copy of the document issued by the Italian Embassy specifying refusal. Only in this case can students be refunded the total amount paid minus € 100 for general expenses.
Students waiting for the visa are kindly requested to notify if there is any delay.
Lessons that fall on Italian public holidays cannot be reimbursed.