Group or individual courses for beginners generally follow this program:
1. orthography and pronunciation/writing (Hiragana/Katakana)
2. “to be” in affirmative, negative, present, past and future forms
3. this and that (indicative pronouns and adjectives)
4. different adjective forms (present/affirmative)
5. verb conjugation (3 groups), dictionary form (flat form) and kind form (masu)
6. numbers, hours, greetings etc.
7. introductions, preferences, shopping, writing short letter/mail etc.
The course generally starts with the use of the Roman script. Japanese script will be introduced later, during the course.
duration: 30 hours
starting date: October 23, 2018
frequency: 1 lesson per week (2-hour class), Tuesday 5.20 to 7.20 pm
teacher: mother tongue and specialized in teaching Japanese
fee: € 400 + € 40 annual registration (teaching material is included)
Individual tailor-made program for students who have special interests or requirements or cannot regularly attend. Schedule, mode and study program are agreed upon with the teacher. Teaching material and number of classes depend on study objectives.
The fee per hour is € 45.
A discount is applied for packages of more than 10 hours.
€ 40 annual registration fee is not included.
Individual classes must be taken within 6 months from application.
how to enrol
If you want to enrol at our school, please follow these steps:
1. fill in the application form;
2. upon receipt of our written confirmation, please pay the fee in full (total amount + € 40 annual registration fee). Only upon receiving the payment will your enrolment be considered valid.
(Please make sure you read our terms and conditions clicca qui).