Amalelingue offers one-to-one full immersion courses – entirely flexible and totally personalized. The student becomes aware of significant improvement in priority areas, faster results in the skills to be developed and focuses on specific shortcoming areas. Exposure to spoken Italian is greater, including coffee-breaks or lunch and considerable benefits are drawn from personalized teaching.
levels: from A1 to C1
classes: 6/8 hours per day (55-minute class)
duration: 5 to 10 days (or more, upon request)
Please contact us well in advance so we can create a complete tailor-made program.
who is it for?
You have an important meeting to be held in Italian; you need to learn the vocabulary of a specific area in a limited time; you have just moved to Genova for work and would like to communicate with your colleagues. For this and so much more the one-to-one full immersion course is the most suitable.
included in fees
The following services are included in fees:
– light meals (beverages excluded)
– preliminary interview via Skype, Meet or Zoom
– teaching assistance
– tailor-made course material
– accommodation services
– Wi-Fi and internet point
– certificate of attendance
– information material about Genoa and Liguria
– extra trips and hiking organization (San Fruttuoso, Camogli, Portofino, Cinque Terre, …)
– extra activities organization (pilates, sailing, folk dancing, cooking class ecc.)
how to enrol
If you want to enrol at our school, please follow these steps:
1. fill in the application form;
2. upon receipt of our written confirmation, please pay a deposit (30% total amount + € 50 annual registration fee). Only upon receipt of the deposit will your enrolment be considered valid.
– balance to be paid in full at least 5 days before beginning of course.
(Please make sure you read our terms and conditions please click).
fees (VAT included)