Individual courses can sometime be the preferred way to learn a language: if you are short of time, or have pressing needs, this is certainly the most appropriate option. It can even be considered ideal, if you have specific interests in the Italian language and wish to concentrate on your priorities.
Duration, frequency and contents of the course are agreed upon by the student and the teacher. If you are interested in a more intensive program, we also offer full immersion courses.
levels: from A1 to C2
minimum duration: 10 hours
Standard hours are 09.00 to 19.00, Monday to Friday.
Individual classes must be taken within 6 months from application.
included in fees
The following services are included in fees:
– preliminary interview via Skype or Hangouts
– teaching assistance
– all course material and resources
– tailor-made teaching material
– accommodation services
– Wi-Fi and internet point
– information material about Genoa and Liguria
– certificate of attendance
– extra trips and hiking organization (San Fruttuoso, Camogli, Portofino, Cinque Terre, …)
– extra activities organization (pilates, sailing, folk dancing, cooking class ecc.)
who is it for?
This course would be your choice if you seek a tailor-made course and you cannot regularly attend a group course because of work or study schedule.
how to enrol
If you want to enrol at our school, please follow these steps:
1. fill in the application form;
2. upon receipt of our written confirmation, please pay for your package (10, 20 or 30 hours) + € 50 annual registration fee. Only upon receipt of the payment will your enrolment be considered valid.
(Please make sure you read our terms and conditions please click).