Intensive courses combine the fun of learning a language with other people and the advantage of active language use in group and spontaneous contexts. At all levels, the essential skills are developed (listening, speaking, reading and writing), special emphasis being placed on communication effectiveness.
levels: from A1 to C2
classes: 20 per week, Monday to Friday (55-minute class)
duration: 1 or more weeks
number of participants: min. 3 max. 8
starting dates: every Monday (beginners excluded).
beginners course starting dates 2020: 13.01, 03.02, 02.03, 30.03, 04.05, 01.06, 06.07, 03.08 31.08, 28.09, 26.10, 23.11.
beginners course starting dates 2021: 11.01, 8.02, 8.03, 5.04, 3.05, 31.05, 28.06, 26.07, 23.08, 20.09, 18.10, 15.11
Level is assessed by way of entry test and short interview which can also be arranged via Skype or Hangouts.
included in fees
The following services are included in fees:
– preliminary interview via Skype or Hangouts
– teaching assistance
– all course material and resources
– tailor-made teaching material
– accommodation services
– Wi-Fi and internet point
– information material about Genoa and Liguria
– certificate of attendance
– extra trips and hiking organization (San Fruttuoso, Camogli, Portofino, Cinque Terre, …)
– extra activities organization (pilates, sailing, folk dancing, cooking class ecc.)
who is it for?
If you are seeking full immersion in Italian language and culture for one week or more and if you wish to mix with other students of different ages and cultural background, then this course is for you.
how to enrol
If you want to enroll at our school, please follow these steps:
1. fill in the application form;
2. upon receipt of our written confirmation, please pay a deposit (30% total amount + € 50 annual registration fee). Only upon receipt of the deposit will your enrolment be considered valid.
– balance to be paid in full at least 5 days before beginning of course.
(Please make sure you read our terms and conditions please click).
*For ad-hoc groups: prices on request