Volare, oh oh, cantare, oh oh oh oh…
Singing or reciting poems in a foreign language during the day is a clever way to learn languages: common expressions, new words but also particular constructions or grammar features can be more easily memorized.
It is easier to remember words with music and singing together is much more fun!
levels: the course is intended for at least A2 level
duration: 1 week
frequency: 3 hours per day, Monday to Friday (55-minute lesson)
participants: min. 2
dates 2022: to be arranged. Other dates can be arranged upon request.
fee: € 180 + € 50 annual registration fee
included in fees
The following services are included in fees:
– preliminary interview via Skype or Hangouts
– teaching assistance
– all course material and resources
– tailor-made teaching material
– accommodation services
– Wi-Fi and internet point
– information material about Genoa and Liguria
– certificate of attendance
– extra trips and hiking organization (San Fruttuoso, Camogli, Portofino, Cinque Terre, …)
– extra activities organization (pilates, sailing, folk dancing, cooking class ecc.)
how to enrol
If you want to enrol at our school, please follow these steps:
1. fill in the application form;
2. upon receipt of our written confirmation, please pay a deposit (30% total amount + € 50 annual registration fee). Only upon receipt of the deposit will your enrolment be considered valid.
– balance to be paid in full at least 10 days before beginning of course.
(Please make sure you read our terms and conditions please click).