Senior courses are for students who boast particular interests, motivation, the necessity to communicate, various experiences and specific learning strategies.
Amalelingue designes a special program which combines Italian language learning with events and cultural activities in Genova.
The students will have the opportunity to spend time and share experiences and interests with one of our mature and skilled teacher.
– 15 hours Italian lessons in the morning from 9:30 to 12:30
– seminar on Italian culture (Italian singing tradition, cinema, literature, art, etc…)
– visits to Genova’s hidden treasures (churches, Rolli buildings, small historic shops)
– excursion to Genova’s surroundings (Nervi with Wolfson Collection or San Fruttuoso-Portofino )
– a full day trip to Cinque Terre with an expert guide
– an Italian aperitif
– typical dinner in a restaurant.
– February 5 to 9, 2018 (during the “Festival di Sanremo” 6 – 10/2/2018)
– April 9 to 13
– May 7 to 11
– September 17 to 21
– October 15 to 19
(during André Kertész, Picasso and Rubaldo Merello exhibitions)
included in fees
The following services are included in fees:
– preliminary interview via Skype o Hangouts
– teaching assistance
– all course material and resources
– accommodation services
– Wi-Fi and internet point
– information material about Genoa and Liguria
– certificate of attendance
€ 400 (min 3 participants)
We can help you to organize extra activities such as:
– exibitions, conferences and other events
– pilates or yoga lessons
– Italian cooking classes
– folk dances
– photography sessions
how to enrol
If you want to enrol at our school, please follow these steps:
1. fill in the application form;
2. upon receipt of our written confirmation, please pay a deposit (30% total amount + € 40 annual registration fee). Only upon receipt of the deposit will your enrolment be considered valid.
– balance to be paid in full at least 5 days before beginning of course.
(Please make sure you read our terms and conditions please click).